Are our scooters legal in Singapore?
All GLITE scooters meet the requirements set by LTA for Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs)
Where can I ride my GLITE scooter?
GLITE scooters follow the requirements of PEVs in Singapore, i.e. can be ridden on footpaths (at a max speed of 15km/h) and cycling/shared paths but not on roads.
Do I need to wear safety gear when I ride my GLITE scooter?
It is currently not a legal requirement. However we would recommend that riders put on necessary safety gear such as a helmet for your own safety.
Are GLITE scooters allowed on public transport?
Yes, GLITE scooters can be brought on board buses and MRT trains, but remember not to ride them while in stations/trains.
What differentiates GLITE scooters from others?
- GLITE scooters are made from high grade aerospace aluminium alloy
- GLITE scooters only use internationally approved Panasonic (12.5Ah) Lithium-ion batteries
- All GLITE scooters and chargers are CE marked
How long does the battery require for a full charge?
GLITE scooters require approximately 4-5 hours to reach its full capacity after being completely drained. This is due to its high capacity of 12.5Ah.
What are the immediate troubleshooting procedures that I can carry out if I face problems on the road?
GLITE X1 & X1Cross
- Use the integrated Bluetooth application to run a diagnostic check on the scooter and remedy it accordingly.
- Reset the scooter by turning it off. Waiting for about 10 seconds before turning it back on.
If the problems still continue to surface, do not hesitate to contact us.